Sunday, April 9, 2023

first shared birthday

Valley wide, here in Utah, up until two days ago, we were covered in thick, heavy snow.  Today it is a sunny 72°, with a promise of more sun and 83° on tomorrow's forecast.  


In all of my entire existance on this planet, I do not remember EVER sharing my birthday with Easter Sunday.  I cannot recall this happening at all.  So, to satisfy this claim, I wanted to know if it is actually true.   And, my memory was not wrong! 





Our animals are even happy to be in the spring weather! 







 It has been a very nice, quiet, relaxing day for me.  Ryan left with Shane earlier today to head to Tacoma for a work project, and Dare arrived home around 6 pm, after having been on Spring Break with the Jensen's in St. George since last Wednesday.  So, most of the day entirely, it's been Zen and peaceful, and the promise of sunshine and spring that finally arrived has been the best gift ever!  


Cheers to year 47 and all that will come, as I am yet another year older, and wiser too.  

Happy birthday to me. 

Oh, and, Happy Easter. ;)




No comments: