Saturday, January 28, 2023

crash cart

 I've quietly and intentionally been prepping and working to get things together in an effort to launch into my next phase professionally.  As things have unveiled, I've been continually directed to the Divine Awakening Center in Farmington.  My friend Tami Harris introduced me to the place back in August.  As I have connected with Brandee Downes, the owner, a few times here and there since then, I have felt more and more anchored in knowing that it is the right place for me for this next phase.  I will share a space with her, and set my schedule for 2 days a week, Tues and Wed 9-5.  I'm shooting for last week of Feb, or first week of March as my opening timeframe.  I've still got some work to do, and the online booking and payment aspect of setting myself up is stressing me out a bit.  For now, and today, the cart that was my facial and esthetics table was my focus.  I am going to use it in a different way, and I think it's going to be perfect! 






No comments: