Sunday, December 2, 2018

baby billy

Dare and I were able to share a few sweet moments with Katie and her new baby boy Billy! He is so little, so pure, so fresh, and so snuggly and sweet! Dare was super soft and tender with him, again reminding me how much he really loves babies. I'm so happy for my Katie girl!
It was kinda funny, cuz while we were visiting, Dare asked Katie several times if the baby could play yet? And when she would appropriately respond, he'd follow up with another inquiry such as "well he can kinda play, right?" or "well can't he play just a TINY bit when he wakes up?" or "so maybe he can play, but just not right now!?"
It was so cute and funny! The determination inside of my baby boy, trying to find SOME connection with another little human, outside of just holding him and cooing over him. These little moments are the best!

No comments: