Friday, June 30, 2017

freakin shelly


Gary Barnson, in true random form, decided one day that it was a good idea to give Gordy a friend.  A wild one that he found out at Farmington Bay.  I was against this.  Ryan said it would be fine.  Dare promptly named her Shelly.  
Shelly terrorized poor Gordy, and like I predicted, it was clear that Gordy didn't need or want a friend.  Even a girlfriend.  She bullied him out of his home, and made his quiet life a living hell.  I could tell.  So, the first time she escaped the pond, I was happy.  Until she was returned.  Then the second time she escaped, I was relieved.  Until she was found and returned.  So, the third time she escaped, Ryan was finally on the same page as me, and agreed that even if someone claimed to have found her, that we will not claim her as ours, and she can go back to being wild!  So far she hasn't been  found.  And Gordy is back to being perfectly happy as an only turtle child! 

No comments: