Sunday, October 26, 2014

personality

Just some more photos of our favorite 18 month old boy!  He sure is full of personality! 
I had been looking for awhile for these vacuum poppers that I remember having when I was little.  For some reason I wasn't finding one.  Then one day not too long ago, Ryan and I were out doing some quick shopping at Smiths Marketplace, and Wha-la! there it was!  Dare sure loves it, and he's been pushing it everywhere!
Here he is giving me kisses of gratitude for his new toy

And, he is doing the sign for "thank you" as well
Helping Dad water
playing with a bucket while dad was working
Here he is in Zach's pumpkin costume.  My mom made this for Zach 17 years ago!  Crazy.  Carmen has had all 3 of her boys wear it, and it has been in a storage bin ever since...just hanging out and waiting on little D. 
I bought him some Safari animals, and he has played with them every day now for like a month.  He's so funny. 

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

So, Andrea's grandparents gave her one of those vacuum poppers for Christmas when she was about 2 years old. About a week later it was in the garbage can. LOL! You have a lot more patience than I ever did!