Sunday, March 24, 2013

showered with love

My past 2 Saturdays I have been so blessed and spoiled with two beautiful baby showers.  Chal planned and executed both of them.  My sister Carmen hosted and helped with the South Valley one for all my amazing clients, family, and friends to attend, and my great friend Lorraine hosted and helped with the Davis County one for all our family and great friends up in that area.  Ryan and I are both very fortunate to have such a large and overwhelming support all around us.  I guess the older you get, the more full your life becomes, which in turn brings many blessings and generosities from so many great people in our lives.  My heart is full of thanks and gratitude.  It really has been abundance all around us.
Carmen's great gift of floral design.

Just a few photos of the Draper crowd... I wish I had more!


The 2 preggie mommy's to be

Grandma Linda and Grandma Gayle

Brecken and Jennifer Barnson

 Me with my 2 out of 3 sissies and my momma who just returned from russia

And, the very genrous and great friend of mine Miss Lorraine who hosted.

1 comment:

Raenie said...

So fun...wish I could have been there!