Monday, May 30, 2011

last minute memories

Ryan and I decided at the last minute to meet our friends on the Indian Summer in Powell mid-week.  We usually go the whole week, but for a slew of reasons, that didn't happen for us this time.  We were really happy we went, especially when we found out that all we missed out on in the Wasatch Front was rain, wind, and snow.  We had a fun group this time, and I am really hoping that our good friend Lo will share the wealth and send on over her photo files.  I didn't snap as many this time 'round, but here's a few. 
Wendy, me, Chal, Lana
We had so much fun just hanging out on the ergonomic tube

Chal and Lana's favorite past-time: CARDS, Cards, cArDs!!!

my favorite man
And... we had to take her for a spin!

Brian showing us what he's got, until...
he biffed.

No comments: