Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ratatouille

 I don't know why I am even wanting to capture this moment.  It is so amazingly gross, dirty, heebie jeebie, and sick.  But, the reason I guess I am, is because now I can be at peace that he's gone from our yard!  This is #2 of our catch for the season.  The trap goes out again tomorrow, so we'll see how big the family is.  I hope not many more...
Thanks to the sweet lady next door for NEVER trimming her fitzer bushes, giving them the perfect nesting grounds.  Unfortunately, it's along our fence line.  Oh, I'm so grossed out... later!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

That is HUGE!

Lauren Ricci said...

Yuck! That gives me CHILLS!!!! Hopefully there isn't very many more!

Kathleen said...

So, when I told Scott that Ryan wasn't killing the rats, but letting them go, he came unglued. Bring them to Scott and he'll kill them for you.:)