Sunday, July 11, 2010

j.p. family visit


My brother Jake and his wife Susan were in town a couple weeks ago.  They decided to bless their baby on one of the nights they were here at my parents home.  Here they are with their newest addition: Gideon.
Here's Jake with his cute little bug.  He is a pretty good baby, so mellow and quiet compared to the rest of the kids!
I am trying to get little Stan to look at the camera, but he is like his sister Ruby... stubborn... and he just wouldn't. 
And, I couldn't resist posting this photo of blue eyes Will, my brother Spud's little guy.  He is soooo darling.
So, it was good to see my bro and his kids, and have a short little visit with them.  Other than the fact that my ex husband showed up to this FAMILY gathering to stand in the blessing circle while my husband and I observed.... it was FAB!!
Cheers to that family dynamic! Next time we should invite not only my ex, but Kelly's ex, and Mijken's ex!  It will be a party!

4 comments:

melis said...

He didn't...

Wow, that's awesome. Miss you Hannie. Xoxo

Karen T said...

Two words...divorce etiquette.

Kathleen said...

Did they tell you beforehand? Even if your family is stupid about this, Joe should get a clue...

The Patrona said...

1-Susan looks amazing. So skinny!

2-The picture of you and mini Stan is adorable. You are such a natural with kids. That must be why Tex loves you and Ryannie so much.

3-Will has to have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Gorgeous.

4-At first I was at a loss for words, now I just plain out think that heads need to roll...who is responsible for being so inconsiderate?

5-Just saying.