Monday, March 17, 2008

connection

I love peeking in on others lives to see what is up by reading their blogs. It is my way to feel more connected. I have contemplated my own blog for awhile, and have not felt I have anything to post that would be interesting to others. But, alas, here I am... so we shall see how interesting I can make this. I have felt this need to re-kindle old friendships lately, I feel like people come into our lives at different times for different reasons, and then when that reason is over, so is that close connection. Although I know that is life and all it's cycles, it sometimes makes me sad to not have the closeness with some that once was shared... So, peek in on me every once in awhile, and let me know where you are too!

2 comments:

Raenie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm excited that you decided to start a blog. You will be surprised at the things you think of to blog about. Have fun with it. Love ya!

Lauren Ricci said...

I agree 100% Glad I can peak into your life on a daily rather that a monthly basis when I stop into the salon.

P.S. I tagged you in my blog so you can talk about your wonderful husband!